Media Tomb Candlelight Vigil
Katagender | via Rafil
A peaceful protest and wake to mourn the death of media/journalistic ethics and a call for a change to responsible journalism.
Date : Saturday, 14 January 2006
Venue : Meet at the foot of the PUTRA LRT station, Bangsar.
Time : 8:30 pm
Contact : 016.904.5205 / 013.243.7092
- March from Putra LRT Bangsar to the New Straits Times (NST) – Harian Metro offices at Jalan Riong.
- Gathering and lighting candles in front of the NST offices.
- Performances – street theater, poetry, spoken word and anything else you think may be relevant.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Pease wear black attire.
- Please bring a candle and mineral water bottle to be used as a candle stand.
- Please bring banners, placards, puppets, musical instruments to convey the message.
- All are invited to jam, read poetry, perform street theater etc.
There shall be a meeting before this event at UBU Bangsar the night before, Friday 13 Jan 2006 at 8:00 pm.